Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is another way Unison Yoga makes announcements, upcoming events, schedule changes, blog entries and other content available to you without having to constantly check the website (although we love it when you visit our site and post comments)!
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Using RSS, we make content and updates available for automatic download. Not all websites have RSS feeds but Unison Yoga has invested in this technology to make it easier for you to stay connected!
The OLD way of getting info from your favorite websites:
- Type in the website address.
- Begin reading the content on all the pages (and blog entries) to determine if there is anything new.
- Decide when you’re going to check again (maybe later that afternoon or the next day) and then do it all over again. Time-consuming!
The NEW way of getting info from your favourite websites (like Unison Yoga)!:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed.
- Automatically receive the content as soon as its updated!
To start receiving Unison Yoga updates: